The KitLock 1200 locker locks is a popular choice for more challenging environments.
A tougher, more robust lock range with all the benefits of the KL1000 plus additional features and functions.
The locks are easy to fit, providing additional programming features, stainless steel buttons, dual fixing points
and improved number of operations from two AAA cells.
Now available in a right hand model and with the option of a slam latch accessory. Simplify access control and go keyless with KitLock.
- Easy fit.
- 11 individual stainless steel buttons.
- Public or Private functions.
- 50,000 openings from 2 x AAA cells (supplied).
- 2 independent fixing points.
- Auto unlock facility.
- Audible key pad.
- Ideal for cabinets, lockers, cupboards, medical carts, data racks, gun boxes, safes.
- Vertical and right-hand models available (special order for right-hand model).
- Available in silver grey finish.
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities.
- IP54 rated when used with door gasket.
- Can be used with the P1000 SL - Slam Latch
KL 1200 Info Sheet KL 1200 Tech Drawing
KL 1200 Install Template KL1200 Vertical Programming & Operating Instructions
When printing templates, check your print settings to make sure that the template is printed at 100% of the actual size.
Once printed, check the measurements on the template with a ruler before drilling your door or cabinet.
|Batteries||2 x 1.5v AAA cells (supplied)|
|Body material||Zinc alloy|
|Cam fixing point||8mm (5/16") square|
|Door thickness||1-28mm (1 1/8")|
|Spindle cut out||16mm diameter|