The KitLock 1000 locker locks are a quick retrofit for keyed cam locks supplied as standard on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards.
KL1000 can also be fitted to a locker or cabinet that does not have an existing locking device already fitted, giving the user immediate, simple, keypad access without the hassle of keys! Once in place the lock will perform 15,000 openings on just two AAA batteries.
- Easy fit.
- 11 individual round buttons.
- 15,000 openings from 2 x AAA cells (supplied).
- Battery override.
- Ideal for cabinets, lockers, cupboards, medical carts, data racks, gun boxes, safes.
- Silver grey & black finishes available from stock.
- Left, right and vertical versions.
- RAL colour locks available on request, minimum order quantities apply.
- IP55 rated when used with the rubber door gasket - separate part.
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home.
KL 1000 Info SheetKL 1000 Install Instructions
KL 1000 Programming GuideKL 1000 Install Template
When printing templates, check your print settings to make sure that the template is printed at 100% of the actual size.
Once printed, check the measurements on the template with a ruler before drilling your door or cabinet.