The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered. The spring loaded latchbolt will lock automatically when the door is closed.
Code Free access option on the keypad.
In Code Free mode both outside and inside levers will retract the latchbolt without using a code. This option is ideal for day to day use when punching in a code is not necessary e.g. external doors in a school with high traffic.
The CL515 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 10 buttons a total of 1,023 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
- Salt spray tested 1000 hours*
- Durable marine grade black finish
- Specially enhanced finish for harsh environments
- Large full size lever handles with return to door
- Ball shape knob available
- Code Free access option
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Tumbler alignment for easy code change
- Large three coil lever return spring suitable for high traffic use
- Neoprene seals included
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 1634-1:2008
CL515 MG PDF
*Tested in-house by Codelocks Ltd.