With all of the features of the Codelocks CL5210, the new CL6000 model is larger in design, tested to meet ANSI Grade 1 standards for safety and durability, and carries a UL 3 hour fire rating. Particularly suitable for limiting public access on commercial metal clad doors within an office building, as well as higher traffic applications in a health, educational, or commercial setting. Respondents to a recent survey conducted by Codelocks, stated they are 57% today more likely to need access control at their business, compared to three years ago. Citing doing away with keys as a leading benefit, respondents also mentioned deterring theft, and creating safer environments, as reasons for access control. Without any wires to run, or software for calibrating the lock, the Codelocks CL6000 is a money-saving, time-saving access control solution you can manually program at the keypad by following the sequencing steps outlined in the provided instructions.
- Contemporary, European style.
- Allows up to 80 User Codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long.
- On door programming via Master Codes.
- Allows up to 10 one-time User Codes to be entered.
- Locked / unlocked, LED indicator option.
- ADA compliant levers.
- Non handed.
- Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (supplied).
- PVD weather resistant, low maintence finish.
- Tested to Grade 1 - ANSI - A156.2-2203 / A156.25-2007.
- UL / ULC Fire rating 3 hours.