Both outside and inside levers handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered. The spring loaded latchbolt will lock automatically when the door is closed.
Code Free access option on the keypad.
In Code Free mode both outside and inside levers will retract the latchbolt without using a code. This option is ideal for day to day use when punching in a code is not necessary e.g. external doors in a school with high traffic.
The CL515 BB locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 10 buttons a total of 1,023 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
- Internal doors and External doors.
- Mechanical Codelock.
- Heavy duty tubular Mortice latch.
- Code Free access option.
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right.
- Available in Stainless Steel only.
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home.