In Code Free mode the outside lever will retract the latchbolt without using a code. This option is ideal for day to day use when punching in a code is not necessary e.g. external doors in a school with high traffic.
The CL425 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door.
The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 12 buttons a total of 4,095 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered. The spring loaded latchbolt will lock automatically when the door is closed. The key retracts the latchbolt for entry without using a code. The key controls the deadbolt position. When the deadbolt is projected it denies access by code. When the deadbolt is projected the safety feature allows the inside lever handle to retract the deadbolt and the latchbolt, preventing people being accidentally locked in.
The key can be used to open doors for management functions such as security and cleaning.
- Internal doors and External doors.
- Mechanical Codelock.
- Medium duty Mortice lock with double cylinder, 3 keys, Code Free option and anti-panic safety feature.
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right.
- Available in Stainless Steel and Polished Brass.
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home.