The mechanical CL0460 range are narrow stile mechanical Codelocks for aluminium doors.
An alternative to electronic keypads, electric strikes, magnetic locks and other systems used on aluminium framed doors.
The narrow stile locks are medium duty and ideal for new or retrofit applications.
The CL0460 range has 2 different models with varying functions.
The CL0460 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons, 8,191 different codes are available, which may be entered in any order.
- Internal and External Aluminium doors.
- Mechanical narrow stile Codelock.
- Medium duty lock.
- Lever handle (standard) lock for doors hung on the left or right.
- Ball shape knob and short lever handle available.
- Complete with cams and threaded cylinder.
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home.
- Designed as a retrofit for Adams Rite 4510 lockcase or similar style ANSI round cylinder Mortice deadlatches (available as an option - see below).