You have no items in your shopping cart.
EL410/24v 1.3 ABLOY Electric Lock - ANSI lock case
ABLOY EL410 - ANSI lock case 24v Fail Secure. Handing 1.3 (Left Hand)
ABLOY EL410 - ANSI lock case
The locks are specially recommended to be used the interior and exterior doors of commercial premises, apartment buildings, etc., and are well suited for use with door automatics.
The lock can be controlled by a variety of impulse generating equipment, e.g. card reader, key pad, timer or push button.
ABLOY® EL410 is a fail locked type lock. The door can be opened by pushing or pulling when electric control is switched on. When electric control is switched off, lock can be operated by key from outside and by handle from inside.
In locked mode ABLOY® el410 are always automatically deadlocked when door closes.
Lock cases are equipped with an integral microswitch to indicate unlocked/locked position.
- Operating voltage 24VDC ±15%
- Max. Current 0.2 A (24V, +20°C)
- Monitoring unlocked/ locked
- Temperature range -35°C...+66°C (-31 F... +151 F)
- Bolt throw 16 mm (5/8”)
- Backset 24.6 mm (31/32”)
- Finish: Satin chrome plated steel Forend.
- Cylinders: 1” ANSI standard mortice cylinders, (CY402, CY404)
- Package: Lock case, strike plate, cam plug, fixing screws, drilling, fitting and wiring instructions.
- Monitoring: Deadlocking status of bolt
When ordering, please specify:
- Lock type
- Opening direction
- Cam (standard or A/R)